2010/06/08

HARVEYS Seat Belt Bag Zip Wallet

Cheap HARVEYS Seat Belt Bag Zip Wallet Review




My name is Harveys fan, because what I am. This is a great purse, which is exactly the place so much all I carry. Actually, since this is the size I have even used it aa clutch for nights out. (9.5 L, 4.5 W, 1.5 D), I got it at the appropriate Harveys Seat Belt Bag Large bag, black, and expect to enjoy many years of use from them both.






HARVEYS Seat Belt Bag Zip Wallet Overview


This wallet from HARVEYS is big enough (and cute enough) to double as clutch. Made from seatbelts for the ultimate in durability, it's fully zippered for maximum security. It opens to reveal six card slots, a zippered pocket and plenty of room for extras.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jun 08, 2010 20:36:45

No comments:

Post a Comment